Thursday, October 23, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 18 - Take 4- Grateful for you

                                                Take 4- Grateful You
Tonight is my stamp club with a great group of girls. Our theme is fall cards so I went with the Creative Challenge Club Sketch 18. I love how this card turned out.

I have had so much fun with this sketch. It makes a great quick and cute card.



Products I used are......

Stamps:  Merry Everything and lovely as a tree
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Tangelo Twist
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot,  Lucky stars Embossing folder, Fall Fun Framelits, and Deco Label Framelits.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store Stamp With Roberta Store 
Please stop by tomorrow for another Card using the Creative Challenge Club Sketch 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...