Monday, October 20, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 18 - Hip Hip Hooray


Today is Monday so that means I have another Creative Challenge Club Sketch- CCC18
Below you can see the sketch.



Here is my take on the sketch. I used blackberry bliss paper as my background and I embossed it with the large polka dots embossing folder. I then cute a strip of the moonlight dsp to run down the middle.





                                              Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Bravo 
                         Ink: Blackberry Bliss
                         Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Whisper White
                         Other: Deco label Framelits, Star Framelits, Large Polka dots embossing                                       folder, Stampin Dimentionals, Big Shot 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store Stamp With Roberta Store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roberta,
    Super cute card! I love these colors together. Thanks so much for playing along.
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...