Friday, October 24, 2014

Project life cards- Festival of trees

Today is Sunday so I have some homemade project life cards for you using the Festival of tree bundle.
For the set about I cut a piece of garden green 4x6 took a 1 inch strip of trim the tree dsp and put it toward the bottom. I punches a 2 3/8 scallop circle in cherry cobbler, I then punches a 2 in circle in garden green and layered them. I stamped and punched out a tree and added it using dementionals.  I cut out Christmas day using the Little letter framelits.
for the two cherry cobbler pieces I cut them at 3x4. And did the same thing except I used crumb cake for the two inch circle.
For this set. I cut two in garden green and on in cherry cobbler at 3x4. I then 5 on stampin up grid cards cut a 1/4 inch off two sides and matted it on these cards. I stamped my trees and punched them out with the tree punch. I added them punched a small star punch from ittyy bitty accent. And I used cherry cobbler in and the endless wishes Christmas to add greetings. 

Products I used are. ..
Stamps:Festival of trees and endless wishes
Ink: Garden green and cherry cobbler
Paper: Garden green, Cherry cobbler and Whisper white
Othet: Big Shot,  little letter framelits, tree punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, 2 inch circle punch, Stampin dementionals, trim a tree dsp pack, Stampin trimmer. 

I hope you enjoyed my project life cards. If you did please leave me a comment and I will share more.
If you would like to order and of these items you can hope over to my store.
Http://robertatimmons.stampinup.net


Come back tomorrow to see my creative Challenge Club Sketch card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...