Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wondrous wreath

I am in love with this Wondrous wreath stamp set. It goes great with the hardwood background stamp set. On this card I used the Whisper  White craft ink pad and i stamped the Hardwood background stamp set on Crumb cake.


Products I used are....
Stamps; Wondrous wreath, Hardwood Background stamp, and Good Greetings
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink,  Garden Green, Pear Pizzaz and Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                     Please stop by tomorrow for More Holiday catalog samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...