Friday, September 12, 2014

Wondrous wreath again

While I had the wondrous wreath set out I decided to make a few different cards. So here is another one using this great set.

 

Products I used are....
Stamps; Wondrous wreath, and Good Greetings
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink,  Garden Green, Pear Pizzaz and Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Filgree Frame Embossing folder

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                     Please stop by tomorrow for More Holiday catalog samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...