Wednesday, September 10, 2014

White Christmas

Hello, and welcome back. I have for you a 
great card using the White Christmas stamp set.


Products I used are....
Stamps; White Christmas and Endless Wishes - Christmas
Ink:  Early Esspresso, Soft Sky and Black Stazon
Paper:  Whisper White
Other:  Trim the Tree dsp pack, Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Snips,
Crumb Cake Marker, Cherry Cobbler Marker and Garden Green marker.  

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                     Please stop by tomorrow for More Holiday catalog samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...