Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wondrous Wreath meets Confetti Stars

Today, Is a great card that is easy to reproduce.
 This is a card we are making at my card class today and tomorrow.



Products I used are....
Stamps; Wondrous wreath
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Confetti Stars punch, and Itty Bitty Accent punch pack (Star punch), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                     Please stop by tomorrow for More Holiday catalog samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...