Saturday, September 13, 2014

3x4 handmade project life cards

I made these project life cards using Stampin up products I already own. I used the Project life framelits to cut the bases then I trimmed the grid cards to 2 3/4 x 3/4 I then one first card stamp birthday boy from the endless wishes stamp set. I also stamped the cake from same set and colored the cake with my markwrs. On card two I stamped celebrate from the good greetings stamp set and then uses r he arrow from the what's up stamp set I used matching punch to punch the arrow then I stamped the heart from same set and punched with small heart punch.
Any questions feel free to message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...