Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Something to say -Love you always

Something to Say- Love you always



Here is a beautiful card that I made to end to my niece. 


Products I used are....
Stamps; Something to say
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss 
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Whisper White
Other:  2 1/2 inch circle punch, 2 inch circle punch, elegant butterfly punch, bitty butterfly punch, basic rhinestones, moonlight dsp, and Basic Rhinestones.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                                Please stop by tomorrow for More  samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...