Thursday, September 18, 2014

Banner - My August Thank you


These are my August Thank you cards.  Everyone who ordered off my in August will receive this card.


I love this card and how I used some many of the patterns of the moonlight dsp.


Products I used are....
Stamps; Something to say
Ink:  Hello Honey
Paper: Black Berry Bliss, Hello Honey, Sahara Sand and  Whisper White
Other:  Banner Punch, Star punch ( Itty bitty Accent Punch pack), moonlight dsp, white bakers twine and basic rhinestones.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                    Please stop by tomorrow for More  samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...