Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Beauty of the season

Beauty of The Season......

Today, I have for you a card using the Beauty of the Season stamp set. I love this bird and knew when I seen it in the holiday catalog that I had to have it and know this would be a stamp set that I would use to Make my Aunt's  Christmas card as she loves Cardnials.


Products I used are....
Stamps; Beauty of the Season and Hardwood
Ink:  Early Esspresso and Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Marker, Crumb Cake Marker

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                           Please stop by tomorrow for More Samples.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...