Saturday, September 20, 2014

Something for baby - Congratulations

Something for Baby- Baby Girl Congratulations card


For stamp club this month out theme was baby cards. I got this card from a fellow demonstrator, in a card swap and I loved it. I decided to change the colors.


Products I used are....
Stamps; Something for baby and Something to say
Ink:  Chocolate Chip 
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in pink and Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch.
Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                                Please stop by tomorrow for More  samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...