Monday, September 22, 2014

Creative Challenge Club -CCC14

First let me start by saying I am sorry I did not have a project life post for you yesterday.
So today I have for you my Creative Challenge Club - CCC14 this week it is a color challenge.



Here is my take on the color challenge. I think these colors are great for a fall card.


Products I used are....
Stamps; Lovely as a tree and Work of Art
Ink:  Black Stazon, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey and Pool Party
Paper: Chocolate Chip,Cajun Craze and Whisper White
Other:  
I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                                Please stop by tomorrow for More  sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a new Card Sketch for you from page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I love using Sketches to c...