Friday, September 19, 2014

Beautiful Bunch

Beautiful Bunch



I received a card from a fellow Stampinup demonstrator in our Luvs2stamp group. 
I decided I loved it so much to make a bunch of them to use as my Thank you cards for anyone who orders off my in September.
I changed the colors and the saying.


Products I used are....
Stamps:  Beautiful Bunch and Sassy Salutation
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Soft Suede and Whisper White
Other:  Fun Flower punch, Delicate Doilies, Large Polka Dots embossing folder.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                                Please stop by tomorrow for More  samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...