Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Stamp kit of the Month- Work of art


September  Stamp Kit of the Month.
Stamp kit of the month for September is Work of art  it can be found on page165 of the new 2014 -2015 catalog.
The Kit includes....
* Work of art  stamp set in Clear Mount (wood mount for extra charge)
*5 cards completed for you
  *5 envelopes
*a complete supply list and directions for cards.
September  Kit is 35.00 last day to order the September  Stamp kit of the Month is September 25, 2014.
To order please email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com

If you already have this stamp set or do not wish to buy the stamp set and would like to make these cards.  you can sign up for my Focus Class September 28,2014 at 12pm.
You will be come and make all 5 cards and cost is 10.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...