Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Festival of trees- Take 1


I have a few wonderful cards for you using the Festival of trees stamp set and matching punch. I love this set and it makes some wonderful cards. This is a easy, quick and cute card.

1.) For this cards I took a  4 1/4 x 11 piece of white card stock and scored it at 5 1/2.
 2.)  I took a piece of 4 x  5 1/4 piece of whisper white and layered it on top of the card base.
3.) I took a piece of 1 x 5 1/4 piece of the trim the tree dsp and ran it down the left side.
4.) I took the happy Wonderful Christmas saying from the Wondrous wreath stamp set and stamped it toward the bottom of the card.
5.) I took a scrap piece of Whisper white and stamped the tree in garden green and then took cherry cobbler over the circles.
6.) then I took the tree punch and punched out the two trees and added them to the card using Stampin Dementionals.


Products I used.....
Stamps: Festvial of trees and Wondrous Wreath
Ink: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White
Other:  Tree Punch, Trim the Tree Dsp

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

Please stop by tomorrow for another card using the Festival of Trees stamp set.

1 comment:

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...