Thursday, September 4, 2014

Festival of trees- Take 2


I recently seen a card online that looked similar to this. I made a few changes and tried to make it my own and I love how it turned out.
Directions for this card .....
1.) I took a piece of 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Whisper White card stock and I scored it at 5 1/2 to make my card base.
2.) I took a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock cut at 4 x 5 1/4 and ran it through the Big Shot using the lucky stars embossing folder.
3.) I took a 1 inch x 3 1/2 inch piece of Old Olive cardstock, I cute a flag in one in using my paper snips and I took the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accent punch Pack and punched a star out from the far right end of the old olive piece. I saved the star I punched out to use later. I then added the old Olive piece using snail to the top of the card about a inch from top.
4.) I took a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the tree in Old Olive and then I punched it using the tree punch. I added the tree to the card using a Stampin dimensional.
5.) I punched a red star out of a scrap piece of Cherry Cobbler paper and added it if side of tree.
6.) Next I took a 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of whisper white and I stamped the Happy Wonderful Christmas saying from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set. I then took my paper snips and flagged the right end.
I attached it to the bottom of the card and I added the Old Olive star that I had punched out earlier to the left of the saying.

Products I used are .......
Stamps: Festival of trees and Wondrous Wreath
Ink: Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
Paper:Whisper White, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
Other: Lucky Stars Embossing folder, Stampin Dimensional, Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, Tree Punch, Paper Snips.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

Please stop by tomorrow for another card using the Festival of Trees stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...