Friday, September 5, 2014

Festival of trees and Tree Punch- Take 3


Here is take 3 of using the Festival of trees. I love this stamp set and the fact that it has a matching punch jut makes me love it even more.

Directions for today's card....
1.) I started with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of  Whisper White cardstock scored at 5 1/2 to make my card base.
2.) I cut a piece of Real Red card stock at 4 x 5 1/4 and attached it to the card base.
3.) I cute a piece of Whisper White at 3 3/4 x 5 and I ran it through the big shot using the Filigree Frame Embossing folder.
4.) Next I took the tree punch and Punched out 3 Trees from the trim a tre dsp pack. I used snail on two trees and attached them to the card. Then I put Stampin Dimensional on the back of the 3rd tree and layered it in middle of the other two slightly on top.
5.) I used a scrap of Daffodil Delight and punched 3 stars using the star punch from the itty bitty accent punch pack. I attached the tree stars to the top of each tree using snail.
6.) I used a scrap piece of Whisper White and I stamped the Merry Christmas Saying from the Merry Everything stamp set. I then Punched it using the Note tag punch that coordinates with that stamp set.
I added some real red Ribbon to the tag and then I added it to the bottom front of the card. 

Products I used are .....
Stamps:  Merry Everything
Ink:  Real Red
Paper: Whisper White and Real Red
Other: Tree Punch, Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, Note Tag Punch, Filigree Frame embossing folder.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

Please stop by tomorrow for another card using the Festival of Trees stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...