Monday, September 15, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 13

Today I have for you my Creative Challenge Club Sketch 13.
For this one I used my new favorite Color Combo, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, and Crumb Cake.
I am in love with the new Moonlight dsp pack.

Here is the Creative Challenge Club Sketch 13


Here is my take on the Sketch.

Products I used are .....

Stamps: Label of Love
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Whisper White
Other: Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Artisan Label punch, Moonlight dsp, Large Polka dots embossing folder, Textured Boutique, and Basic Rhinestones.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                     Please stop by tomorrow for More inspirations...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a new Card Sketch for you from page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I love using Sketches to c...