Monday, September 8, 2014

Creative Challenge Club - CCC12





 Today, I have the new Creative Challenge Club -- CCC12 
this week it is a color challenge

So, when I seen these colors I knew they would make for a beautiful Manly card.





Products I used are....
Stamps; Work of art, Walk in the Wild, Label Love
Ink:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, Marina Mist and Black Stazon
Paper: Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Old Olive and Whisper White
Other:  Artisan Label punch 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                     Please stop by tomorrow for More Holiday catalog samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...