Sunday, September 7, 2014

Project life class / crop


Project life Class/Crop
Sunday September 21, 2014 12p-3p
Cost is 35.00 if you wish to purchase the kit.
September Kit is Skinny Mini Alphabet stamp set, Moonlight dsp pack and a package of design 1 pages.

Already have all you need to scrapbook or do your project life pages. thats fine for 5.00 you can bring your stuff and come scrapbook/project life with us.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

  Please stop by tomorrow to see my latest Creative Challenge Club Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...