Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Get you Santa On

Today, I have a Santa card for you. I used the new stamp set Get you Santa on. I am so loving all these great products from the 2014 Holiday catalog. I am getting a great start on my Christmas cards.



Products I used are....
Stamps; Get you Santa On
Ink:  Black Stazon
Paper: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Other:  Angeled tag topper punch, Lucky Stars embossing folder, Big Shot, 
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and Cherry Cobbler Marker.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                        Please stop by tomorrow for More Holiday catalog samples.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...