Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sneak peek - Festival of trees

I have another sneak peak for you today. This one uses the festival of trees.

For this card I used a 4 1/4 x 11 whisper white card base. I took a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of crumb cake and I embossed it with the sneak peak lucky stars embossing folder. Then I took a 2x4 piece of white cardstock punches it with the Angeled tag topper punch. I ran cherry cobbler seam binding then tied it off with linen thread. I then stamped the tree bottom In Early Esspresso onto the tag and the tree in Garden Green on scrap whisper white card stock and punched the tree with the matching tree punch.

Next I added the tag to front of card and used stampin dementionals to attach the tree to the tag. I then cut a small banner of the sneak peak trim the tree dsp pack. And another in crumb cake.  I stamped Merry & bright from the sneak peak good greetings stamp set then I layered them and attached them to the tag.

I hope you have enjoyed this sneak peak.




Products I used are...
Stamps: Festival of Trees and Good Greetings
Ink: Early Esspresso and Garden Green
Paper: Crumb cake and Whisper White
Other: Lucky Stars Embossing folder,  Angeled tag topper punch,  cherry cobbler seam binding, linen thread, Tree punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...