Friday, August 22, 2014

Sneak peak - Endless wishes

Welcome back, today I have for you another sneak peak from the holiday catalog. I have  used the endless wishes stamp set. This set was released last year and sold out very quickly. I was happy to see it make a return in the holiday catalog. I love the fonts that it has.

For this card I started with a white card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.
I next matted a piece of Lost Lagoon 4 x 5 1/4.
I then too another piece of Whisper White that is 3 3/4 x 5 I used Lost Lagoon,  Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana I stamped the 3 sizes of snowflakes all over.
I then too a scrap piece of Whisper White and the Deco Label Framelits and ran it through the big shot.
I stamped  Christmas Wishes in lost lagoon on the deco label framelit. And added snowflakes to it also.
I then added the Lost Lagoon 3/8 stitched satin ribbon to white layer. Then layered it onto lost lagoon layer.
I then added the Deco label framelit using Stampin dementionals.

I hope you enjoy today's card.
Stop by tomorrow for another sneak peak.



Products I used are....

Stamps :  Endless Wishes (available August 28th- Holiday Catalog)
Ink: Lost Lagoon,  Night of Navy, Coastal cabana
Paper: Lost Lagoon and Whisper White
Other: Deco Label Framelits,  3/8 stitched satin ribbon, Big Shot and Stampin Dementionals.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...