Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sketched birthday -Take 2



Here is take two, using the Sketched Birthday stamp set. For this card I used a whisper white card base cut at 4 1/4 x 11 and scored it at 5 1/2. I then took a piece of Blackberry Bliss cut at 4 x 5 1/4 and added it to the card base. I then took a piece of Whisper white cut at 3 3/4 x 2 and I embossed it with the delicate dots embossing folder( if you follow my blog you know this is my favorite embossing folder). Then I took a piece of moonlight dsp cut at 3 3/4 x 2 I lined the whisper white and the moonlight dsp up on the blackberry Bliss to create another layer. I then punched a piece of blackberry bliss using the 2 1/2 inch circle. I stamped the birthday cake onto whisper white using black stazon ink, and used the 2 3/8 scallop circle punch and punched it out. I used the Hello Honey, the Blackberry Bliss and the Crumb Cake marked to color the the birthday cake image. I used Stampin Dimensional to attach the scallop circle to the Circle. Then I used Snail to attach it to the card. I took the Blackberry Bliss ink and stamped Happy Birthday on a scrap piece of whisper white and used the itty bitty banner framelits and cut the happy birthday out an attached it to the card using stampin Dimensional
Products I used are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...