Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sketch birthday

I had picked Sketched birthday and I made 4 cards using this stamp set and the same colors so I am going to be sharing them over the next few days. For today's card I used the New Project life  Card and Label Framelits.  I used the 3x4 framelit and cut it out of Whisper White, which I stamped the Birthday cake image using the Black Stazon. I then used a Stampin sponge and the Hello Honey Ink pad to sponge around the white 3x4 card. I then mounted it onto Hello Honey and I used the Project Life corner rounder to round the corner on the Hello Honey. 
I used a Whisper White card base 5 1/2 x8 1/2 and scored it at 4 1/4. I then took a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Blackberry Bliss and added it to the card front. Next is a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Moonlight DSP pack added to the top of the Blackberry Bliss. 
Then add the birthday cake piece to the front of card. I used my crumb cake ,blackberry bliss and hello honey markers to color the birthday cake. 
Lastly I stamped eat cake ad happy birthday in black stazon ink on hello honey and used the ittyy bitty banner framelits and my big shot to cute the two saying out and I added them using Stamp in dementionals. 

1 comment:

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...