Thursday, April 24, 2014

Harvest Blessing

I love this set and it makes great Manly birthday cards or Thinking of you cards. I am sad to see this set retire.

As you know the Retiring Stamp set list and Retiring Accessory list went live at 12:00am Monday morning, and several items have already sold out because all retiring products are available “While Supplies Last”.   Some of the products we have featured on our Retired List Blog hop may already be sold out, and we apologize for any frustration this may cause.  We hope you enjoy the ideas and are able to order the retiring products on YOUR Wish List!
Supplies I used are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...