Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blog Hop- Field Flowers- Get well

Welcome to my blog, I am participating in a Blog Hop with friends and we are all using 
products from Stampin up that will be retiring on June 4th. 
For today I have a card for you using two sets that are set to retire, Field Flowers and Delightful Dozen. 

 As you know the Retiring Stamp set list and Retiring Accessory list went live at 12:00am Monday morning, and several items have already sold out because all retiring products are available “While Supplies Last”.   Some of the products we have featured on our Retired List Blog hop may already be sold out, and we apologize for any frustration this may cause.  We hope you enjoy the ideas and are able to order the retiring products on YOUR Wish List!

Thanks for joining me from Wendy Cranford's blog www.luvinstampin.com  . Your next stop is Lisa Rhine's Blog www.getcraftywithlisa.com. If you missed someone here is the full line up:
 Patty Stamps - www.pattystamps.com
 Katina Martinez - www.lovinglifeslittleblessings.com 
Cindee Wilkinson - www.justspongeit.blogspot.com
Jason Loucks - www.studioonyx.net 
Wendy Cranford - www.luvinstampin.com 
Roberta Timmons - www.stampwithroberta.blogspot.com 
Lisa Rhine - www.getcraftywithlisa.com
 Nicole Turgul - www.becreativewithnicole.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Roberta! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Roberta! Thank you for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Roberta! I love Coastal Cabana with this stamp set. It is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Roberta, I just love it! Thanks for this amazing idea! :) Having fun seeing all these amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color choice Roberta! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...