Thursday, October 17, 2024

Memory Keeping- Humble Home!

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a layout for my 2024 personal album. I decided I want to include a page with a picture of our home. I have loved playing with this humble home. I have added this bundle to my keep forever so I can do more layouts of our home and changes we make

 For this Layout:

Basic Beige - 6 x 8 1/2

Country Woods Designer Series Paper- 2 x 8 1/2 

Smoky Slate- 2 3/8 Circle

Basic White- Scrap to stamp the house and punch coordinating punch

Petal Pink- 4 x 5 1/4 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a layout for my 2024 personal album. I decided I want to include a page with a picture of our home....