Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Card Sketch- Humble Home!



Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I am using another card sketch from the September- December Mini catalog Page 16. I love using a card sketch and I am so happy that Stampin'Up! has started adding these to the catalogs. I used the Humble Home Bundle and the Country woods designer series paper for  this card. 



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Smoky Slate- 4 x 5 1/4

Country woods Designer Series Paper-  3 3/4 x 5 , 2 x 3 1/2

Basic white- 2 3/8  circle and scrap to stamp the house and punch it out with coordinating punch.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Humble Home!

    Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I am using another card sketch from the September- December Mini catalog Page 16. I love using a card s...