Thursday, October 3, 2024

Memory Keeping- Caring Leaves

 

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today for memory keeping Thursday I have a 6 x 8 12 layout for my personal album. I already too the picture of my favorite tree in our yard that I plan on adding to this layout as soon as I get the picture printed. 

I have already picked my album for 2025 for my personal album I will be using the 8.5 x 11 album and pages. I bought my from the Stampin'UP! / Close to my heart offering. These are while supplies last so if you are wanting to try this size don't wait. I have linked them below.


 For this Layout:

Crumb Cake- 6 x 8 1/2 

Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4 and 2 1/4 x 3 1/2

and scrap basic white to stamp the leaves and I used Paper snips to hand cut them out. 


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Caring Leaves

  Hello and Happy Friday!  On Friday's I do CASE a card, and today's card comes from the 2024 September - December Mini Catalog Page...