Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Card Sketch- Caring Leaves!

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I am so excited that it is October, I love fall it is my favorite time of the year.

Here in Ohio we have the most beautiful falls when the leaves change colors. I also love fall because of the cooler temperatures and football. 

Below is the sketch I used and I share the measurements below also.



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Sweet Days of Autumn Designer Series Paper- 4 x 5 1/4

Crumb Cake- 2 1/4 x 4

Old Olive 2 3/4 x 3

Basic White- 2 inch Circle and 1/2 x 2

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Caring Leaves

  Hello and Happy Friday!  On Friday's I do CASE a card, and today's card comes from the 2024 September - December Mini Catalog Page...