Friday, October 18, 2024

Friday Focus- Humble Home!

 

Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus I CASED a card from the September- December Mini Catalog. I used Humble home Bundle.

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Snowy Scene Designer Series Paper - 4 x 5 1/4

Garden Green- Deckled Circle

Crumb Cake- House stamp with crumb cake and punch with coordinating punch

Real red- Heart and 1/2 x 3 1/4 

Designer Series Paper- 

Products I used are........

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus I CASED a card from the September- December Mini Catalog. I used Humble home Bundle.   For ...