Thursday, September 26, 2024

Memory Keeping- Potions and Spell

 


Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I have for you another layout to add to my personal album. 

I am using the Potion and Spell Bundle.  

Stampin'UP! has released a scrapbooking brochure. To the right on my blog there is a image if you click on it it will let you download the brochure.



 For this Layout:

Basic White- 6 x 8 1/2

Basic Black- 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, cauldron and cat

Early Espresso- Handle for broom

Crumb Cake- broom

Granny apple green- Pour over 3 1/2 x 5 1/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Potions and Spell

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I have for you another layout to add to my personal album.  I am using the Potion and Spell Bundle.   Sta...