Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Card Sketch- Potions and Spells

 




 Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have another card sketch card for you. I am using the Potion and Spells bundle coming. This sketch is from the September - December Mini page 16. 

I love using a card sketch as a jumping off part for creating a card.

 



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Flowering Zinnia Designer Series Paper- 4 x 5 1/4 and 2 x 4 ( cut a banner using paper snips)

Highland Heather- Deckled Circle 

Basic White- Deckled Circle

Basic Black- Caldron

Granny apple green- Bubbles and pour over

Basic White- 1/2 x 3

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Potions and Spells

   Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have another card sketch card for you. I am using the Potion and Spells bundle coming. This sketch is...