Thursday, August 22, 2024

Memory Keeping- Pocket Thoughts

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I love Thursdays as I love memory keeping. It means even more to me now that I have lost my hubby. I want to scrapbook all those wonderful memories we have has in our 28 years together. 

This year on May 14, 2024 it would have been our 25 wedding anniversary. But he past in February. So it was a hard day for me as I didn't have my love to celebrate with. 

I found the photo on the grief group on Facebook that I am on and I saved it and printed it to add to this layout.
 
 ---- News!---- I am happy to report that on the online store there is Close to my Heart Products that are now available to everyone. 

Also Stamping up with have a scrapbooking release some time in September so  sign up for my emails to get the news.

 For this Layout:

Basic Beige- 6 x 8 1/2 

Blackberry Bliss - 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 and 3 1/2 x 3 3/4

Basic white- nested essentials the rounded rectangle. I stamped the cupcake in memento black and colored with blends

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...