Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Card Sketch- Pocket Thoughts

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Are you ready for another card sketch card. Again the card Sketches can be found on page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I am also happy to inform up that the new 2024 September - December Mini catalogs are shipping this week and we have a whole new set of sketches. I love using these sketches to create cards. 

How to get your hands on a 2024- September - December Mini catalog, that's easy if you are a customer who has ordered in the last 6 months then you will automatically get one. IF you haven't ordered from me in the last 6 months or are new to following me. Send me an email to StampwithRoberta@gmail.com and I will get you added to my list. 




 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Basic Beige- 4 x 5 1/4

Designer Series Paper- 1/2 x 3 3/4 ( 11 Pieces)

Basic White- 2 inch circle punch

Products I used are........

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...