Thursday, July 4, 2024

Memory Keeping- Frosted Forrest

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! thanks for stopping by for Memory Keeping Thursday. I created this 6x8 album for my personal album. I am very much still in the grieving process and One things I started is a personal album for me and I am just creating what I want and adding pictures from all of Ernie and I years together. 

I started a personal album 6x8 album that I covered in January as I always do the Me, Myself and I and since my Birthday is in January I always do it then. But then I lost Ernie in February so I have just ben scrapbooking 6x8 pages that I want to tell the story of.
 

 

Also Happy 4th of July from our family to your! 

 For this Layout:

Cherry Cobbler- 6 x 8 1/2 

Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 5, 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 and tree

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

June Paper Pumpkin - Life is Sweet alt #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my June Paper Pumpki...