Friday, July 5, 2024

Friday Focus! Frosted Forrest


 Hello and Happy Friday! Today is Friday Focus, where I CASE a card from the Catalog or online.

Because the Frosted Forrest is a online exclusive I found the card below on the online store. 

I of course made some changes and the above card is what i ended up with.  I wanted to keep this week as Christmas In July!


 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Cherry Cobbler- 4 x 5 1/4

Iconic Celebration Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 5 and scrap 2 pieces torn

Basic White- 2 1/2 x 5 1/4 

Old Olive- Cut a tree

Basic White- 3/4 x 3 3/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...