Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle.

I love using Card Sketches as a starting point for cards. In the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog they have some card sketches and I will be using those in the month of May. 


 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Pumpkin Pie- 4 x 5 1/4

Flowering Zinnia Designer Series Paper- 2 x 31/2, 1 1/2 x 4, 2 3/4 x 2 1/2

Basic white- Modern Oval punch

Black berry Bliss, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Lemon Lolly Scraps for the Flower.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...