Thursday, April 25, 2024

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple Zinnia Designer series Paper. I plan on adding photos of my flowers that Ernie planted a long time ago, when they bloom.

I love creating these memory keeping layouts and having them ready for photos.


 For this Layout:

Basic White-12x12

Flowering Zinnia Designer Series Paper- 2 Pieces of 4 x 10 1/2 

Lemon Lolly- 4 x 10 

Flowering  Zinnia Designer Series Paper- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, and 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 

Pumpkin Pie-4 x 6

Melon Mambo-3 1/2 x 3 1/2 

Old Olive- Leaves

Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lolly, Petal Pink and Blackberry Bliss Flowers

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...