Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Wacky Wednesday- Fun fold- Bright Sky

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing a quick fun fold card for you. I have shared this one before so there is no video. I am still dealing with Family and I hope to be back next week and I will try to get back to weekly lives.  


 

For this Card:

Poppy Parade 4 1/4 x 11- Score at 2 3/4  ans 5 1/2

Sunny Days Designer series Paper- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 

Old Olive- Square cut from Stylish Shapes

Basic white- Square cut from Stylish Shapes

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Potions and Spell

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I have for you another layout to add to my personal album.  I am using the Potion and Spell Bundle.   Sta...