Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Memory Keeping- Bright Sky

Hello and Happy Thursday! Thank you for stopping by for Memory Keeping Thursday!. I am sharing this traditional 12x12 layout.beautiful Layout

I think this will make a great Spring Layout , I plan on adding pictures of the girls here. 


 

 

For this Layout:

Basic White- 12x12

Sunny Days Designer Series Paper- 11 x 11 and 21/2 x 10

Poppy Parade - 2 Pieces 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 , 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 , 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 

Basic White- 2 x 4 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...