Thursday, February 1, 2024

Memory keeping- Cutest Cow

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday! I am excited to share this 12x12 traditional layout with you this week I am using the Cutest cows bundle. I am in love with these little cows. I enjoyed putting this layout together. I used all the same cow for at the bottom but you can mix and match the cows.

 I colored my Cows with Petal Pink and Basic Black blends.


For this Layout:

Basic Black- 12x12 ( Stamapin'Up doesn't have this any longer I stocked up when we had it)

Rock & Roll Designer Series Paper- 1 1/4 x 12

Granny Apple Green- 2 x 12 and I tore the paper

Basic White 2 pieces 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 1 piece 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 also scrap for cows and Modern Label punched for greeting

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...