Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wacky Wednesday- Card Sketch

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! welcome for another Wacky Wednesday, I have for you a new card Sketch! 

So every 3rd Wednesday I will be sharing a new card Sketch (below) If you wish to  play along then create a card using the card Sketch below and create a card and share it on my Stamp With Roberta VIP group! You have until February 21 when I will then post a new card sketch. I will put everyone who plays along into a hat and choose someone and send you a little prize. 

For today's card I am using the Cutest Cow Bundle. I love this bundle as I am a cow lover. 

 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Basic Black- 4 x 5 1/4

Rock & Roll Designer Series Paper-  2 Pieces- 1 3/4 x  4 1/2 

Real Red- Stitched Circle from the Stylish Shapes

Basic White- Banner from Stylish Shape Dies  and scrap to stamp the Cow

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...