Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Wacky Wednesday! Trusty Tools

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! This week for Wacky Wednesday, I am using the Card Sketch Below. If you wish to play along create a card and Share it in the Stamp With Roberta VIP Group. I will put all the names of people who play and send a Prize. You have from Now until the Next card Sketch January 31 to create and Upload your card.

Of Course I am using the Trusty Tool Bundle and the Trusty Toolbox DSP.

 
 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Lost Lagoon- 4 x 5 1/4

Trusty Tool Box Designer Series Paper-  2 1/2 x 4 and scrap to cut out the tools

Basic White- 2 x 4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...