Thursday, January 18, 2024

Memory Keeping- Trusty Tools

 

 
 Hello and Happy Thursday! Today  I am Sharing with you a 12x12 Traditional Layout that I created using the Trusty Tools and the Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper. I love creating these Layouts and just having them at the ready so when I work on my Family album I will go through the layouts and add them to my album.
you Should note that Stampin'UP! doesn't  have 12x12 Cardstock  right now. I stocked up before they stopped carrying it

 For this Layout:

Basic Black 12x12 
Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper- 6 1/2 x 12
Crushed Curry- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 
Basic White- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 5- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 
Trusty Toolbox DSP-  I fussy cut out the tools  and added them.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...