Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Wacky Wednesday! Fun Fold- Bee My Valentine

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today for Wacky Wednesday we are doing a Fun Fold card. I will be LIVE on Facebook at 12pm Eastern today on my Stamp with Roberta VIP group.

I love this bundle of product. These bees are just co cute. 

Fun Fold Bee My Valentine Video- Will post after Live

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Sweet Sorbet- 4 x 5 1/4

Bee Mine Designer Series Paper-  3 3/4 x 5

Basic White-  3 1/4 x 7 1/2- score at 3 1/4 

Petal Pink- 3 x 3

Be Mine Designer Series Paper- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 

Petal Pink - Stamp  2 wings with Memento black 

Basic White- Stamp Bee with Daffodil delight and Memento Black

Basic White- Smallest Deckled Rectangle for greeting

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...