Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing a12x12 layout I created to use as the title page of my second album of 2023. I do two albums a year. This album is for July- December. I know that I am behind but I am fine with that.


 I love these pictures the one on the left was taken when Ernie and I started dating. The one on the right was taken when we were together 25 years.

 

 

For this Layout:

Sweet Sorbet- 12x12

Bee Mine Designer Series Paper- 8 1/4 x 12

Petal Pink-  4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - 2 Pieces

Basic White- 4 x 6 - 2 Pieces

 Sweet Sorbet- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 - 2 Pieces

Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3 

Basic Black- Cut the letters Mini Alphabet Dies

Basic White- Stamp 2 bee bodies

Petal Pink- Stamp 4 wings

Sweet Sorbet- Heart from punch

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...