Thursday, January 25, 2024

Maemory Keeping! Ice Cream Swirl

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I have a 12x12 Traditional layout. I am so happy how this layout turned out. I have been enjoying having some traditional layouts created and ready to just add photos when I have the perfect pictures to finish it. 


 For this Layout:

Basic White- 12x12

Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper- 2 Pieces - 2 x 6 ( bottom) and 2 pieces 1 x 6 (top)

Misty Moonlight- 1 x 12(bottom) 1/2 x 12(top) and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 

Basic White- Stamp 3 cones using pecan Pie ink and cut out

Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper- Lemon Lime twist -3 Pieces cut the full Swirl and 3 different patterns cut the top of the swirl

Basic white- Banner from Stylish Shapes

Silver Glimmer Paper- Banner from Stylish Shapes

 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...